Monday, May 18, 2009

From Guest Sex Editor Mal:

Who says they have too much on their mind for sex?

This post is about a certain Master P who asks people to suck his dick, and then proceeds to ask them to leave because he has something to do early in the morning. I was like, Bitch please, it already is early in the morning and I'M something to do.

I might have told him that I like him... in kind of a, "what am I doing... I really like you" way.

I had to hide from his mom when we got back to his house.  I felt like I was 16.

This cut on my elbow is pretty deep... wonder why I was such a shit show last night.

I hope I didn't really fuck things up.

Whatever I'm brilliant.

-Mal

ps- actually this wasn't advice at all
pps tuesday let's do the bars

1 comment:

  1. you are totes brilliant, don't even worry about it. and hell yes to bars on tuesday!

    ReplyDelete